We’ve been super busy researching the hottest films, music, sports and events this autumn – and we reckon we’ve found some real gems to help keep you entertained!
Grab the hot chocolate, blankets and snacks. It’s time to get comfy and enjoy a film marathon with Netflix.
- Casper (1 November) - Who doesn’t remember the friendliest ghost from their childhood? Time to experience some serious nostalgia!
- The Reader (1 November) - You may have studied this in class, but now you can put Kate Winslet and Ralph Fiennes’ faces to the names in the book, with this adaption of a heart-breaking classic.
- Men in Black (1 November) - Fans of aliens and lots of laughs will love this family favourite comedy, with a very young looking Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones!
Gather your mates and plan a trip to the cinema – whatever you’re in the mood for, we’ve found a film for everyone this November.
- Bad Moms 2 (3 November) - Mila Kunis and her mom-pals are back in this hilarious sequel – but this time, it’s Christmas they have to deal with.
- Only the Brave (10 November) - Based on a true story and with a Rotten Tomatoes score of 90% already, this tale of firefighters, courage and sacrifice is a must-see.
- Paddington 2 (10 November) - Who doesn’t adore that little bear? Well, he’s back for more adventures as he takes on a dastardly cravat-wearing Hugh Grant.
It’s not quite time for Christmas songs just yet, but we reckon these will keep you busy in the meantime.
• Sam Smith – The Thrill of it All (3 November)
• Maroon 5 – Red Pill Blues (3 November)
• Taylor Swift – Reputation (10 November)
It’s all fast cars and mud action this November in the land of sports, with the Formula 1 and Rugby Union coming to an end.
- Formula 1 (12 & 26 November) - This month, the last two races are taking place in Sao Paulo, Brazil and Abu Dhabi – definitely not to be missed!
- Rugby Union (11, 18 & 25 November) - Wales are playing three Autumn International matches at the Principality Stadium in Cardiff during the Under Armour Series this November!
Get your diary out – we’ve got two very important ones for you to remember, remember… (see what we did there?)
- Bonfire night (5 November) - You know the drill. Fireworks, Guy Fawkes, hot chocolate and toffee apples – yes, one of the most magical and toasty nights of the year is right around the corner.
- Remembrance Day (11 November) - One of the most important days of the year, where we all come together to remember those that have fought and died for our country.